By Pcs: 3 Pcs
Trouser: Dyed cambric
Color: Dark Mahogany
Kinza Hashmi dazzles in this dark mahogany three-piece attire from the ‘Aira’ collection by Asim Jofa. The chiffon dupatta is a work of art with diagonal embroidered lines and scallop borders embellished with sequins. The cambric shirt is a vision of elegance with golden flowers and leaves in the garden of dark maroon. The shirt is ankle length and has embroidered borders for daman and sleeve on cambric. The outfit is paired with a dyed cambric trouser completing the look. This design is a must-have for this season.
- Pair of embroidered side panels R/L for front on cambric
- Pair of embroidered side kalis R/L for back on cambric (can be used for front)
- 30'' embroidered border for front daman on cambric
- Pair of embroidered motifs for sleeves on organza
- 1 meter embroidered border for sleeves on cambric
- 0.75 meter (wider width) dyed cambric for back
- 1.3 meters dyed cambric for trouser
- 2.5 meters embroidered chiffon dupatta
24/7 Customer Support
Secure payment methods
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.