By Pcs: 3 Pcs
Trouser: Dyed cambric
Dupatta: Tissue silk
Kinza Hashmi looks like a dream in this beige three-piece from the ‘Aira’ collection by Asim Jofa. The dupatta is inspired by renaissance art, featuring a stunning print that evokes a sense of nostalgia and beauty. The shirt is a piece of art, showcasing blooming roses with leaves of enigmatic themes and delicate florals. The cambric fabric is soft and comfortable, while the tissue silk adds a touch of luxury. The outfit is paired with dyed cambric trouser that completes the look. Experience a symphony of artistic brilliance and unparalleled elegance.
- 1 embroidered center panel on cambric for front
- Pair of embroidered side panels R/L on cambric for front
- 1 meter embroidered sleeve with border on cambric
- 0.75 meter (wider width) dyed cambric for back
- 2.5 meters digital printed tissue silk dupatta
- 1.3 meters dyed cambric for trouser
24/7 Customer Support
Secure payment methods
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.