Syra Yousuf seems to have stepped out from the era of Lukhnawi Nawabs with her majestic stance & timeless charm. An ethereal ensemble fashioned on raw chanderi lawn rendered with chikankari embroidery technique endowed with matte gold 5mm sequins giving it an authentic feel. It comes with embroidered dupatta with center part being of all over embroidered in a floral pattern trimmed with heavy borders. It comes with dyed trouser.
Shirt: Chanderi Lawn
Dupatta: Chanderi Lawn
- Embroidered Front on chanderi lawn (W=26” H=45”)
- Embroidered Back on on chanderi lawn (W=26” H=45”)
- 30” Embroidered border for the front
- 30” Embroidered Border for the back
- 2.6 m Embroidered chaak borders for front and back
- 1 m Embroidered Sleeves on chanderi lawn
- 1 Embroidered Front Neckline
- 2 m Embroidered jaal for Dupatta with 2 side borders
- 2 embroidered Pallu pieces for dupatta (H=12”)
- 1.5 m dyed Cotton for trouser (wide width)
Disclaimer: Extra fabric has been used for the outfit styling, exact meterage is mentioned in the design detail.
Unstitched: 3-5 working days
Unstitched: 5-7 working days