By Pcs: 3 Pcs
Trouser: Dyed Cambric
Bringing a classic Mughal motif embroidery overall on the ensemble, enter a realm of serenity and poetic beauty, as Urwa Hocane graces the stage in Asim Jofa's 'Aira' collection. The fabric material is a melodic blend of organza, cambric, and printed dupatta which sets the tone for an ethereal experience. The neutral peach color, reminiscent of dawn's embrace, envelops the wearer in a tranquil serenity. As the printed dupatta unfolds its golden block printed rhythmic and floral patterns, it becomes a melody of poetic beauty, inviting the wearer to immerse herself in a world where serenity and enchantment intertwine.
- Embroidered neckline on organza for front
- Embroidered front with border on cambric
- 1 Meter embroidered sleeves with border on cambric
- 0.75 meter (wider width) dyed cambric for back
- 1.3 meters (wider width) dyed cambric for trouser
- 2.5 meters gold dust printed chiffon dupatta
24/7 Customer Support
Secure payment methods
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.