By Pcs: 3 Pcs
Trouser: Dyed cambric
Dupatta: Tissue silk
Urwa Hocane is a ray of sunshine in this bumblebee number.The embroidered organza neckline, daman bunch, chaak, and sleeve motif are embroidered with maroon and zari worked in a rhythmic pattern, creating a symphony of contrast with cambric fabric. The booti chan and border on the front and sleeves enhance the melody of the embroidery. The printed silk dupatta features floral and Mughal motifs, adding a bouquet of color and culture to the look. The dyed cambric trouser completes the outfit with a chic flair. This is a must-have for any fashionista who wants to make a statement this season.
- Embroidered neckline on organza
- Pair of embroidered daman bunches R/L on organza for front
- Pair of embroidered Chaak R/L on organza for front
- Pair of embroidered sleeve bunches on organza
- Embroidered chan buti with border on cambric for front
- 1 meter embroidered sleeves with border on cambric
- 0.75 meter (wider width) dyed cambric for back
- 1.3 meters (wider width) dyed cambric for trouser
- 2.5 meters digital printed tissue silk dupatta
24/7 Customer Support
Secure payment methods
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.