This beautiful mustard gold color comes alive with ethnic motifs embroidered all over incorporating shiny lorex with inserts of rust ,deep rust & magenta color threads worked harmoniously to create blocked borders complementing this sunny hue. A burnt orange chiffon dupatta heavily laden with embroidery topped with double borders on pallus. Its worn over same colored trouser.
- Neckline (mustard organza)
- Embroidered front on lawn (H= 39" W=30")
- Embroidered Back on lawn (H=42"W=30")
- Embroidered sleeves on lawn (W=25” H=25”)
- 60" embroidered border for front and back daman (mustard organza)
- 30" big tatami embroidered border for front daman (rust organza)
- 3m thin embroidered border for front daman,chaak and sleeves (rust organza)
- 1m big embroidered border for sleeve hem (mustard organza)
- 2.5 m Embroidered Dupatta with four sided border on chiffon
- 2.5m big tatami Embroidered border for dupatta Pallu (mustard organza)
- 1.5 m dyed cotton trouser (wide width)
Disclaimer: Extra fabric has been used for the outfit styling, exact meterage is mentioned in the design detail.
Unstitched: 3-5 working days
Unstitched: 5-7 working days