Looking serene standing amongst a bed of white petals Ramsha Khan wins hearts donning this earthy number. Traditional motifs adorn the shirt with dori neckline ending with four layers of borders creating a visual treat with dori & threads worked harmoniously to achieve this look in contrasting colors. It comes with black chiffon embellished dupatta & dyed trouser.
- 1 Embroidered neckline
- Embroidered front on lawn
- Embroidered back on lawn
- Embroidered sleeves on lawn
- 30” embroidered border for front daman (black organza)
- 4.2 m embroidered border for F/B chaak,daman and sleeves (deep pink organza)
- 30” thin border for front daman (black organza)
- 1 m thin border for sleeves (black organza)
- 2.5 m Embroidered Dupatta on chiffon with 4 side borders
- 1.5 m dyed cotton trouser (wide width)
Disclaimer: Extra fabric has been used for the outfit styling, exact meterage is mentioned in the design detail.
Unstitched: 3-5 working days
Unstitched: 5-7 working days