By Pcs: 3 Pcs
Syra is like breath of fresh air dressed in this soothing palette. Heavily embroidered shirt designed on the ideology of old Mughal imagery comes with applique inserts giving it a relief kind feel with embroidery being embossed & organza inserts used to bring focus on jharokas & carriages made beautifully with threadwork & light rose gold zari with expansive use of multi tinted spangles. It comes with a beautifully embroidered salmon pink organza dupatta bordered with bandhni printed border making it a unique design to add to your summer wardrobe. It comes with dyed pants.
- 1 Embroidered Center Panel on lawn with cutwork patch
- 2 R/L side panels on lawn with cutwork patch
- Embroidered back on lawn (W=32" H=45")
- 30" embroidered big border for front daaman
- 30" embroidered thin border for back daaman
- A pair of Embroidered sleeves with hem border on lawn
- 2 embroidered sleeve bunches on salmon pink organza
- 5.5 m thin embroidered border for dupatta on mint organza
- 2.4 m Embroidered dupatta center part on salmon pink organza (W= 28" )
- 8 m printed border on dull silk for for four sides of dupatta
- 1.5 m Dyed cotton trouser (wide width)
24/7 Customer Support
Secure payment methods
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.