By Pcs: 3 Pcs
Immerse yourself in the deep purple peshwas, a velvet veil that transcends time. This embroidered ensemble with gorgeous neckline unfold like verses of a regal poem, adorned with the ethereal glow of light copper gold zari and sequins. The embroidered borders akin to the glistening threads of destiny, gracefully embrace the daaman, sleeves, and chaak. The four-sided embroidered border on the dupatta whispers tales of ancient elegance. This design is an ode to royal reverie, where each stitch weaves a story of majesty and mystique.
- Embroidered front bodice on velvet
- Embroidered back bodice on velvet
- 1.25 meter embroidered border for bodice hem on velvet
- 16 embroidered kalis on velvet
- 3.5 meter embroidered border for ghera on velvet
- 1 meter embroidered sleeves with border on velvet
- 20 embroidered kalis for lehnga on net
- 4 yard embroidered border for lehnga on net
- 2.5 meter embroidered dupatta with 2 side borders on net
- Pair of embroidered border for pallu on net
24/7 Customer Support
Secure payment methods
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.