By Pcs: 3 Pcs
Trouser: Cotton silk
Elevate your ethnic collection with a burst of vibrancy in this captivating magenta ensemble paired with a teal dupatta. The motifs on the shirt celebrate the rich mosaic of Pakistani culture, predominantly featuring an exquisite blend of floral and geometric pattern, symbolizing diversity and harmony. Adorned with a mesmerizing array of 3mm light gold sequins, 5mm silver sequins, and intricate light gold zariwork, the neckline tells a story of pure elegance. The chaak come alive with intricate pink and deep teal threadwork. The outfit finds its crowning glory in the deep teal velvet that graces the daman, sleeves, and hem, adding an opulent touch and a captivating contrast. The accompanying dupatta, a sheer masterpiece exudes modesty and grace like a gentle whisper of sophistication.
- 2.5 meter embroidered chaak border for front and back on velvet
- 1.5 meter embroidered border for front and back daman on velvet
- 1 meter embroidered border for sleeves on velvet
- Embroidered center panel with neckline for front on chiffon
- Embroidered side panels right & left for front on chiffon
- 30'' embroidered back on chiffon
- Pair of embroidered sleeves on chiffon
- 2.5 meter embroidered dupatta with 2 sided border on chiffon
- 1.5 meter dyed wide width cotton lawn silk for trouser
24/7 Customer Support
Secure payment methods
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.